Thursday, February 28, 2008

My experience with Jess

What I celebrate and Jess celebrates is really different. First of all, Jess does not wear any traditional costumes while my festival have to wear a traditional costume 'han bok'(한복).Also, during Jess's festival, they exchange gifts while my festival will only receive money. One thing about my festival is that I played games with my family and relatives while Jess and his family did not really played games. Jess really did not specified which food he had but I had rice cake soup(떡꾹) which is is a tradition thing to eat. Even though there are lots of differences between Jess's festival and my festival, we have something common. The common thing is that I am sure that Jess had a fantastic time like me!
Written by:Lee Yeong Chan including the korean festival too. Forgot to put my name.

No comments: