Monday, March 17, 2008

Comparing the way my family celebrate christmas with Jess's family

I find that the way my family celebrate Christmas and Jess's family are similar and different in someways. My family always gets into a fix on what should they buy as they want to get something cheap but nice, Jess's family also get into the same situation as my family. My family and relatives gets very excited about Christmas unlike Jess's family who gets so unhappy and even angry during Christmas. My family also never believe in Santa Clause, not even my little sister when she was four years old, guess she is not so gullible after all, but we still sing some Christmas songs for the Christmas spirit. I guess not every family will be alike in the way they celebrate festivals. Done by:Chris Ng(the other Christmas experience (a) is mine :-)

No comments: